We even mention the way we collect information on our website, including the type of information we collect from you on our website.
Information We Collect and Use
Basics.mt obtains information about (You, Your Users or Customers) in the following ways:
- When you visit our website (Basics.mt) or contact us directly
- When you use customer support services at Basics.mt
- When you become (Ours, or Basics.mt) customers
- When (You, Users or Customer) connect with us on the “Third Party” platform
- When you are a service provider to “Basics.mt.”
How We Use Your Personal Data?
The information you share with us can be used for the following purposes-
- We may use your personal data to figure out your experience on our site; the data may include your geographical location, IP address, operating system, browser and referral source. The information may even include the time spent by you on our Basics.mt website.
- We may use your “account data”, which includes your log-in details, e.g., email id and name, so we could interact with you near in future.
- We may ask you to submit few essential details as a part of “enquiry data”, mainly if you are selling precious, rare or eatable items at Basics.mt. The data may include thorough information about the type of product you sell.
- We may even collect your transaction data to ensure your next transaction is quick and smooth.
- We can collect your email address to get you notified about the latest deal, promotions and offers.
To gather data, Basics.mt may take help from multiple sources; this may include “Third Party Sources” or “Employers, Employees or Guide” of the customer.
The data we collect from you can be used for advertising and marketing purposes. Based on your visit to the website and watch-time on a particular product or service, automated decision making is being carried. Similarly, whenever special offers or events are hosted, you instantly receive notification through data you share with us for communication.
Sharing Your Personal Data To Third Parties
Basics.mt retains the right to disclose your personal data at any time to any member of its team. Apart from that, we may even issue your personal data to “Third Party”, which includes our marketing partners, business partners or professional advisor. We may even disclose your data to comply with legal obligations wherever will be needed.
International Transfer Of Data
Retaining Or Removing Your Personal Data
- We retain data if your account at Basics.mt is active
- We may delete your data in case we found a bug in your provided details
- We can delete your data entirely if the provided information, service or product doesn’t comply with laws and regulations
- We may notify you via email or phone in case your account is being removed from Basics.mt website
- “Users, Customers, Individual or Supplier” can any time ask us for their account deletion.
Below we wrap up the key rights (You, Users, Customers or Suppliers) you receive at Basics.mt that comes under data protection law.
- The right to access
- The right to object
- The right to erasure
- The right to complain
- The right to rectification
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to restrict processing
Basics.mt sells or markets its services to kids over 13 only. We never store any personal details about the children whose age doesn’t meet this privacy statement. Even though we find any, or you complain to us, we shall automatically remove it from our database.
Cookies are small pieces of text files or data that contain information about the user’s data sent by the web browser and web server to us. These cookies are divided into two categories.
The first is “Persistent cookies” that remains valid in your device until you delete them; else, they may automatically expire after a particular time. The second is “session” cookies that are automatically deleted from your browser once you close the browser.
Using these cookies, we endeavour to serve the best user experience.
What If I Want To Complain?
In case you want to raise a complaint, contact us: Support@basics.mt.